- People’s names jump out at you as soon as you see their face
- You meet dozens of people at an event and remember all their names, for as long as you want
- Format any memory project for easiest memorizing.
- How valuable would it be in your life and work, if you were really good at remembering names?
The Name Game Training
In Person or Online Training 1½ – 2 hours
For individuals, small groups, large groups
This method, used for hundreds of years, is a kind of puzzle game you will learn to play. Play the game. Get better at it and get much better at remembering names.
In this one session, you will learn how to use the Four Steps to make every name memorable. Continuing with specially designed homework exercises will boost your newfound ability.
“As a junior at the University of Maryland, I interned for a US Senator in Washington, DC. To prepare, I wanted to learn the names, states and party affiliations of all 100 members of the Senate. My dad taught me his method and even memorized alongside me. I now know all 100. It was really helpful to know who I was running into in the halls of the US Capitol. Thanks Dad!”
– Ami Kutzen, College Student and Senate Intern, 2015
“Every semester, I have 80 new students. I teach very interactively. So, knowing all my students’ first names is important to me. It used to take me many weeks or even months to learn all their names. After taking Neil’s training, I learned all 80 names in a surprisingly short time. His training is clear, engaging and enjoyable. And it really works.”
– Dr. Michael Hoberman, Professor of English, Fitchburg State Univ., 2016