The Core Training Program – Four 90 Minute Sessions
You will learn how to:
- Use the same historic method used by Ancient Greeks and Romans, and by current day memory champions.
- Use The Four Step Memorize Wheel for any memory challenge.
- Format any memory project for easiest memorizing.
- Remember names, numbers, words, songs, speeches, lists, places, languages, anything with letters or numbers.
- Be relaxed and confident as you memorize.
- Memorize better than you ever thought possible
- Specially designed exercises and materials make it easy to learn the four steps and get good at using them.
- Students get a workbook and set of 50 Memor-Eyes Cards to practice memorizing in this new way.
- Within minutes of starting the training, students are surprised by what they can already remember.
Contact Neil to plan a Core of Specialty training to fit your schedule.
Core Training fee: $290 (includes training materials) There is a money back guarantee if you attend all 4 sessions, do the homework and are not completely satisfied.
Specialty Training Programs – One or Two Individual Sessions, Online
Remembering Names – the name pops out as soon as you see the person.
Remembering Numbers – codes, passwords, phones, addresses. formulas, pi to 1000, any quantity of numbers of any length.
Remembering Studies – all course work, formatted and remembered easily.
Remembering Speeches and Presentations – songs, poems and scripture too.
Remembering Lists – to-do lists, products, features, hobbies, coursework, any lists.
Remembering a Language – link the word and its translation together, using images.
Remembering the Ideas You Think of While Driving (or While in the Shower) – whenever you can’t write them down but don’t want to forget them.
Remembering Day-to-Day Things – learn to create mental glue so everything sticks, easily.
Using MemorizeBest, you will be surprised at how well you can easily remember a sequence of these image cards and how quickly you can memorize longer sequences. Most importantly, the way you learn to memorize these cards is the way to memorize anything.
“A remarkably useful program. One of the best presentations of memory related material I have seen. The methods really work and are very well thought through and presented in a very entertaining way.” Dr. Mark Kon, Professor of Mathematics, Boston University
“Every semester, I have 80 new students. I teach very interactively. So, knowing all my students’ first names is important to me. It used to take me many weeks or even months to learn all their names. After taking Neil’s training, I learned all 80 names in one week. His training is clear, engaging and enjoyable And it really works.” Dr. Michael Hoberman, Professor of English, Fitchburg State University