Individual and Group Classes
In Person and Online Classes
With this training, you will learn how to:
- Use the same historic method used by Ancient Greeks and by current day memory champions.
- Use The Four Step Memorize Wheel for any memory challenge.
- Format any memory project for easiest memorizing.
- Remember names, numbers, words, songs, speeches, lists, places, languages, anything with letters or numbers.
- Be relaxed and confident as you memorize.
- Memorize better than you ever thought possible
- Specially designed exercises and materials make it easy to learn the four steps and get good at using them.
- Students receive a workbook and set of 50 Memor-Eyes Cards to practice memorizing in this new way.
- Within minutes of starting the training, students are surprised by what they can already remember.
Contact Neil to discuss your needs and plan a training that fits your needs and your schedule.
Some of the topics that can be included in your training:
Remembering Names – the name pops out as soon as you see the person.
Remembering Numbers – codes, passwords, phones, addresses. formulas, pi to 1000, any quantity of numbers of any length.
Remembering Studies – all course work, formatted and remembered easily.
Remembering Speeches and Presentations – songs, poems and scripture too.
Remembering Lists – to-do lists, products, features, hobbies, coursework, any lists.
Remembering a Language – link the word and its translation together, using images.
Remembering the Ideas You Think of While Driving – whenever you can’t write them down but don’t want to forget them.
Remembering Day-to-Day Things – learn to create mental glue so everything sticks, easily.
One size does not fit all. All training is customized to the individual, and taught individually and live.
For your group, training can be done in person. Individual training is usually online.
Let’s talk about your needs and what would work best for you. 617-869-6795.
Using MemorizeBest, you will be surprised at how well you can easily remember a sequence of these image cards and how quickly you can memorize longer sequences. Most importantly, the way you learn to memorize these cards is the way to memorize anything.
“I found the more I played with the cards, and used them, it loosened me up to be able to string images together in funny ways so that it would stick with me.” Goldie Freeman, Student, Cambridge Center for Adult Education